Thursday 14 August 2014

Two FREE oil paintings today! - Watercolour plein air painting on a Greek Island.

I've got a treat for someone today! For the first two people to support my "Painting Hydra" Greek Island watercolour project over on Kickstarter at the £120 reward level, right here . I will donate one of these framed original 9 x 6 inches oil paintings as well as the 12 x 9 inch framed watercolour reward. That's two paintings each for two lucky people! One oil and one watercolour! So pop over to Kickstarter now and pledge your support! "Painting Hydra" by Steve PP on Kickstarter.com

You'll get a great opportunity to share in the creative experience of a genuine plein air painting trip, with daily updates in an exclusive travel blog emailed direct to your inbox, and the chance to choose the subject of your painting from all of the sketches and studies that I make on location on the island of Hydra.

So what are you waiting for? Enjoy a Mediterranean painting trip with me now! Just click on this link to get you to my funding page and grab yourself some sun drenched art! Thank you and have a great day!

Steve PP.
"Summer"

"May in the Bay"