Tuesday 29 July 2014

Painting Hydra" - Greek Island watercolour painting on Kickstarter.


"Five days to create art that captures the essence of a special island in the Aegean Sea.Your chance to own original art at great prices."

Does the thought of an island in the Aegean Sea, basked in Mediterranean light and free from the commotion and noise of motor vehicles ,appeal to you?

If it does, why not pop over to my Kickstarter page and have a look at my latest plain air painting project. It's a great opportunity to own some of my art at a reasonable price and get involved with the inspiration and creative process behind the paintings.


You can watch my Kickstarter video here by clicking play. I'd love to get your support on this project and as a thank you I've created some excellent rewards for you pop over to my " Rewards Page" and have a look at them.  Click here for the Rewards page.

If you have any questions about the project, please feel free to ask me!

Have a great day!