Thursday 17 October 2013

"Low Tide" watercolour and a new website!


I've just finished and framed my fourth watercolour for the upcoming RNLI art fundraiser at the North Devon Yacht Club, Instow on the 25th-27th October , more details can be found on their website here
"Low Tide , High Pressure", is a calm day on the river bank looking south from the Tarka Inn at Heanton. watercolour 17 x 13 inches framed. £145.  You can win a free framed print of this painting by subscribing to my blog, just enter your email address over on the right there! Thank you!




I'm also happy to announce that my new fine art website, " Steven Pleydell-Pearce Fine Art" is now live and can be found here. Thanks to Mat at Goto11 for all of his help with the new design. My old site was in need of a revamp and update, and I hope you find the new one a clean and easy to navigate experience.

Have a great day!