Monday 23 November 2009

The Well House


How do you fancy painting this fantastic scene?
My wife just treated me to a fantastic weekend at "The Well House". Fine dining and a super relaxing environment down on the South Cornish coast. A lovely old country house hotel that I can't recommend enough.

Richard and his staff were so friendly and accommodating, we instantly felt relaxed and at ease.
The seven course meal on the first night was to die for! Easily the best meal my wife and I have ever had!!
The views of the surrounding Cornish landscape , were absolutely beautiful. The cosy harbour villages of Looe, Polperro and Fowey are all close by. All full of gorgeous scenery waiting to be painted.
Check out The Well House here.
Do you fancy a painting break in the Cornish countryside , with the stunning coast on your doorstep?
Richard and I are planning a few oil painting workshops in his fantastic hotel for 2010.